Warehouse Team Leader
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader on behalf of our client based in the West Bromwich area. As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Export & E-commerce department within the Warehouse.
Details of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Pay: £20,000 per annum
- Start date: ASAP
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm
- Location: West Bromwich
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Responsible for managing a small team using strong leadership skills.
- Preparing deliveries to meet delayed invoicing needs.
- Use of all international systems.
- Liaising with external clients regarding delivery bookings.
- Picking and packing goods for delivery.
- Responsible for the supervision of multiple bespoke contracts.
- Planning of shift work using a WMS interface.
- Liaising with badging & embroidery team to ensure delivery targets are met.
- Responsible for the management of stock, inclusive of moving stock.
- To undertake a full understanding of all Brexit guidelines post January 2021.
- Following strict deadlines and delivery guides using attention to detail & time keeping skills.
- Undertaking the Order Picker License (HLOP).
- Understanding of outworked goods.
- Responsible for typing packing lists precisely.
- Delegation of work.
- Communicating with Key Supervisors.
- Use of Telephone and Email.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Packages, inclusive of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to multi-task throughout as the working day changes.
Skills and Experience of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Knowledge of UK & Export Packing Requirements
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Packages, Inclusive of Microsoft Excel
- Computer Literate and Strong Multi-Tasking Skills
- Good Communication Skills on both telephone and email
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Team Leader:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in this position please click Apply!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.