We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator on behalf of our client based in the Coventry area.
As a Warehouse Administrator you'll need to have:
- Previous administration experience
- Great communication at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Very good written and verbal communication
Details of a Warehouse Administrator:
- Pay rate: £10.00 - £10.57 per hour
- Start Date: Immediate
- Hours: Full-Time 40 hrs per week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts, 6.00am - 2.00pm and 2.00pm to 10.00pm
- Location: Ryton Upon Dunsmore, Coventry
- Duration: 9 month contract
Role of a Warehouse Administrator:
- Responsible for carrying out administrative tasks within the warehouse
- Collaboration with customer service team and wider supply chain
- Processing sales order
- Accurate and timely completion of documentation
- Attention to details whilst achieving complete accuracy
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.