We are recruiting for a Transport Analyst on behalf of our client based in the Hinckley area. As a Transport Analyst you will be responsible for monitoring transport data and updating Managers accordingly.
As a Transport Analyst you will need to have/be:
- To analyse real-time data produced by Microlise and react according.
- Produce hourly updates and reports to senior linehaul managers.
- Contact drivers directly by phone to gain information or solve problems.
- Tracking vehicles by monitoring screens and reporting any issues to Management
- To contact drivers when issues arise and problem solve
- General Administration
- Salary: £10 - £10.77 per hour
- Working Hours: Shifts will be 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am
- Location: Hinckley
- Duration: Temporary ongoing with a view to go permanent
Skills and Qualifications of a Transport Analyst
- Good Telephone Manner
- Attention to detail
- Recent Graduate
- Good Communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Knowledge of microlise or similar telematic packages (preferred)
- Knowledge or experience of the transport industry (preferred)
- Independent transport or live locally as working hours may fall out of scope for public transport
- Consistent work history or education background
Benefits of working as a Transport Analyst:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If interested, please click Apply!
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.