We are recruiting for a Tool Changer in Banbury with our well established client. Your role will be to provide a technical service to ensure the safe, effective and efficient running of tool changes.
As a Tool Changer you will need to have/be:
- A basic knowledge of Engineering.
- Good team player.
- Self-motivated and focused, with a flexible attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure on own initiative.
- Strong attention span with a good eye for detail.
- Able to follow formal procedures.
- Observant and able to spot potential risk.
- Manual dexterity.
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 3 shift rotation - Week one: Monday - Friday 07.00 - 15.00, Week Two: Monday - Friday 15.00 - 23.00, Week Three: Sunday - Thursday 23.00 - 07.00
- Location: Banbury
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Tool Changer:
- Change tools in line with production requirements.
- Undertake planned maintenance of all tool change equipment, for example hand tools, presses and mould tools.
- Minor repairs to all equipment, within skill capabilities.
- To be able to start/stop IMM Machines of various manufacturers.
- Work at all times in safe/timely manner.
- Actively encourage team working.
- Organise work allocation for your area.
- Assist in training/coaching of new members of the team.
- To participate in continuous improvement projects, as requested.
- To actively participate in good housekeeping and 5s workplace organisation at all times.
- Participate in equipment audits.
- To be able to escalate a problem if after start up the part is not correct.
- Knowledge of tool change equipment and machinery.
- To project a professional image of the company to customers/visitors.
- To use the escalation procedure for any issues/concerns eg. Quality/downtime.
- Hands on flexible approach to ensure smooth production flow.
- Multi-skilled in operating to provide training, breaks and absence cover.
- Actively participate in TPM duties on relevant equipment.
Benefits of working as a Tool Changer:
- Paid weekly
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free parking
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.