We are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator for our well established client located in the Halesowen area. This role will initially be based working from home and at a later date will be based in the Halessowen office.
Project Administrator duties & responsibilities
- Ensure all in house systems are up to date and accurate
- Maintain relationships with key agencies
- Work in conjunction with a variety of departments in order to finish cases efficiently and in a timely manner
- Provide administration support to overall team where needed
- Ensure targets/standards are met
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations in accordance to company policy
- Promote and act in accordance to companies vision, values, systems, policies and procedures
Details of Project Administrator
Salary: £9 - £9.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm)
Duration: Temporary ongoing contract
Parking on site
- Someone with good IT and Maths Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good Organiser
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in this role please click 'Apply'
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.