We are recruiting for a Production Administrator in Birmingham area with our well established client. Your role will be to analyse and input customers order to the First-Degree software and create manufacturing work instructions.
As a Production Administrator you will need to have/be:
- Significant knowledge of building regulations and the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of production control software such as First-Degree
- Previous experience in Customer Service and Communication
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to work under pressure or in difficult situations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to set up and maintain bills of materials for PVC windows and doors
- Ability to train others with a clearly defined development plan
- Achieved a good standard of Higher Education/Secondary Education
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Working Hours: 9am - 5pm tbc
- Location: Birmingham
- Duration: Temporary
Role of a Production Administrator:
- To analyse customer's orders ensuring the proposed orders meet with building regulations and the specification for windows and doors.
- Informing customers of any amendments to their orders in line with compliance to either of the above.
- Populating the production plan in line with manufacturing capacity and lead times
- Populating the production plan in sequence with customer delivery demand
- Liaising with customers to inform them of their delivery dates and of any changes
- Ensuring all area activities are carried out in compliance with Quality Assurance and are in line with Health & Safety procedures when appropriate
- Placing orders for glass and vents, ensuring they are procured in time for manufacturing to produce on time for delivery
- Inputting customer's orders on the production control system (Panacea) to ensure correct product specification is detailed on the documentation for the shop floor
- Optimising the use of all materials when processing customer's orders to work orders
- Keeping up to date with all regulations and legislation related to their area
- Undertaking required training
- Fulfilling any other work related activities that are required
Benefits of working as a Production Administrator:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in this position please click Apply!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.