Internal Sales Administrator
We are recruiting for an Internal Sales Administrator on behalf of our client based in the West Bromwich area.
As an Internal Sales Administrator you will need to have/be:
- Customer Service Skills for both inbound and outbound calls
- Complete back order reports
- Understand special price files
- Deal with Quotations / Enquiries
- Order input via in-house I.T. System
- Competent Knowledge of Excel
- Understand and implement In-house Returns Procedure
- General Accounts Ledger understanding
- Learn & understand the company online ordering platform
- Salary:£8.84 per hour
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Location: West Bromwich, Birmingham
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Skills and Qualifications of an Internal Sales Administrator
- Computer literate.
- Good standard of English and communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must work diligently and have accurate inputting skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good timekeeping.
Benefits of working as an Internal Sales Administrator:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested, please click apply.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.