We are recruiting for an Employment Solicitor in the Birmingham area
As an Employment Solicitor you will need to have/be:
- Have a minimum of 4 years PQE within Employment Law.
- Experience of tribunals, settlement agreements and employment advice would be essential.
- Experience of working within a unionised environment would be highly beneficial.
- Hourly Rate: £35.00 per hour
- Working Hours: Full time, 36.5 hours per week
- Location: Birmingham
- Duration: Temporary
Role of Employment Solicitor:
- As an experienced Employment Solicitor, you will be supporting the wider Employment Law team within the client in a number of areas.
- You will be required to represent the client for employment tribunals liaising with both internal staff and third party representatives. This will include some advocacy work, settlement agreements, Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests.
- In addition, you will provide employment advice on new and existing projects throughout the business.
Benefits of working as an Employment Solicitor:
- Due to current restrictions, you will be working remotely and provided with the support and hardware to do so. This will be reviewed regularly.
- You will be working with an employer who is an accredited Investor in People and who are renowned for their supportive culture that can offer flexible working.
- You will be working in a small, but very supportive team in the heart of the city centre and paid a competitive salary.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.