Digital Solutions Architect
We are recruiting for Digital Solutions Architect in the Camden area of London. Working for a well-known Public Sector organisation.
As a Digital Solutions Architect you will need to have:
- Degree in a specific IT or engineering discipline or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) Productivity or equivalent
- Experience as an Office 365 Front end developer or architect
- Experience of M365 Platform, SharePoint, MS Compliance Centre, MS Project Online, MS Teams and Power Platform
- Experience of Systems Analysis and Traceability Mapping able to translate technical requirements
- Knowledge of the application of emerging technologies to business solutions
- Knowledge of information security practice and procedure, government knowledge is an advantage
- Salary: £50,617-£53,848 (DOE) + London Allowance + SFIA Supplement
- Working Hours: Full time up to 40 hours per week.
- Location: Camden, London
- Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Role of a Digital Solutions Architect:
- Deploying digital systems for deployment into the cloud infrastructure
- Identify solutions leveraging the M365 platform and create high/low level designs that enable the development of digital solutions
- Involved with changes to service, process, organisation, operating model, in addition to technology components, as and when required
- Assisting with the completion of business cases, detailing how solutions meet business benefits/outcomes are met (i.e. automation of business processes)
- Provision of comprehensive guidance on the development/modifications to, solution components ensuring they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices
- Ensuring existing and planned solution components remain compatible
- Occasional supervision of 3rd party specialists assigned to support contracts/projects and occasional responsibility for supervising subject matter experts within the Technology dept.
Benefits of working with us as a Digital Solutions Architect:
- 28 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Final Salary Pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare)
- Retail Discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.