Customer Demand Analyst
We are recruiting for a Customer Demand Analyst in Banbury with our well established client. Your role will be to liaise with customers to ensure accurate scheduling information regarding build and forecasted demand is received. To be the first point of contact for customers and to ensure the continuity of supply and communication.
As a Customer Demand Analyst you will need to have/be:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (advanced)
- Able to work on your own initiative, and be able to liaise with other functions and departments at all levels within the company.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in production planning and scheduling.
- Experience within a logistics environment.
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: 36 hours per week
- Location: Banbury
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Customer Demand Analyst:
- Comply with Health & Safety and Environmental Policies, IATF 16949, Environmental & Health & Safety standards in line with current certification.
- Comply with the General Risk Assessments, Manual Handling Risk Assessments and COSHH Risk Assessments.
- Report accidents and near misses.
- Participate in internal and external quality focus within area of responsibility.
- Participate in 8D's, problem solving and risk management.
- Analyse customer schedules on a daily basis and plan accordingly.
- To monitor plan versus actual and report out in daily SQTCM meeting.
- Manage and communicate with customers, using the escalation procedure for any issues/concerns e.g. Quality/downtime.
- Manage transport requirements including special transport.
- Ensure continuous supply and return of customer packaging when required.
- Manage customer portals where required.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to improve departmental performance on safety, uptime, availability, maintenance, equipment modifications, plant, error proofing, technical systems and processes and cost down opportunities.
Benefits of working as a Customer Demand Analyst:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free parking
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.