We are recruiting for a Childcare Solicitor in the Coventry area.
As a Childcare Solicitor you will need to have/be:
- At least 5 years' PQE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of childcare and family law
- Degree in law
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Location: Coventry
- Duration: Permanent, full time
Role of a Childcare Solicitor:
- Handing a caseload of childcare matters
- Providing advice on all aspects of public law children matters
- Conducting own advocacy
- Drafting documents, including statements and threshold agreements
- Creating and maintaining court bundles
Benefits of working as a Childcare Solicitor:
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.