We are currently recruiting for an Auto Mechanic on behalf of our client based in the Banbury area. As an Auto Mechanic You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
Details of an Auto Mechanic:
- Pay rate: £9.00
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Hours: Full time
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Location: Banbury
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
- Role of Auto Mechanic:
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
As an Auto Mechanic you'll need:
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.