Assistant Sales Office Manager
We are recruiting for an Assistant Sales Office Manager on behalf of our client based in the West Bromwich area.
As an Assistant Sales Office Manager you will need to have/be:
- To support and work in conjunction with the Sales Office Manager, to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the sales office along with maintaining a customer focused high level of service.
- To instruct and guide members of staff in their general duties, to encourage and help where necessary, to train and motivate as required and to offer discipline and clear guidance on a day to day basis.
- During times of absence or holiday by the Manager the Assistant Manager should, with the help of other senior Managers and Directors, be able to carry out the main duties of the sales office whilst maintaining an ongoing computer based log of events and happenings for their return.
- The supervision of staff is a key role in this position and requires fair and equitable distribution of the daily workload.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Location: West Bromwich, Birmingham
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Skills and Qualifications of an Assistant Sales Office Manager
- Computer literate.
- Good standard of English and communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must work diligently and have accurate inputting skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good timekeeping.
- Full-time role.
- Must have a minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Process orders
- Suggest information about products and services to meet customer needs.
- Answer sales calls in a prompt efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- To assist when required with customer service and sales e-mails.
Benefits of working as an Assistant Sales Office Manager:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click Apply!
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.